I realize it's been a while since I last wrote a deviation or journal, but just because I've been quiet doesn't mean I haven't been busy...
1. In my last journal, I was proud to announce that my first comic for , Hotel Infinity, had just been released. For everyone who read and enjoyed that issue, you're in luck because issue two is right around the corner.
That's right! Issue Two of Hotel Infinity is coming out in just over a month. This is a series jam-packed with sinister sorcerers, magical mishaps, and swollen women aplenty. Like the previous issue, it's also gorgeous to look at, thanks to the artist Wang's amazing skills.
If you're interested in learning more about the comic, check out 's profile for more info. And if you like what you see, then you should know that there will be more Hotel Infinity goodness in the future, though I'll hold off on talking about that for now.
2. "But b-ridge," I hear you saying, "inflated women are great and all, but I'm more of a fan of your animal transformation stories." Well fear not, my deviant friend, because I've ALSO done some writing for Expansion-fan's upcoming sister site, transform-fan-comics. I'm not exactly sure when the site will be launching, but I'm happy to say that I've got a few things cooking over there, the first of which will be a comic called In the Swine of Duty, about a policewoman who finds herself embroiled in a case that may cost her her very species!
I'm super proud of how this one turned out. As you can see, the comic is already looking great, thanks to this killer art from Mad Max Duarte. This is going to be a really fun one.
For more info and updates on transform-fan-comics, follow their profile. They've got plenty of other previews of upcoming comics, all of which look pretty spectacular.
3. For those of you who are more interested in my prose stories, while I haven't had as much time to devote to prose in the past few months, I did manage to write a small story to accompany an illustration by the always-amazing . It's very in line with our usual collaborations, so fans of my Wonka's New Tour series will definitely enjoy.
(click on the image. The story is in the description).
4. Speaking of Harlequin141 and Wonka's New Tour, they were awesome enough to illustrate a scene from one of my more popular chapters, Peep Show. It really speaks for itself, and I'm in awe at seeing how great they are at bringing my stories to life in ways I never thought possible.
Feast your eyes on this bad babe:
5. Finally, I want to give a shoutout to , who gave me an AMAZING birthday present this week. A really fun short story about a young woman who finds herself in an abandoned factory. Let's be honest, that's always the best premise for a story, and this one is no exception.
Misadventures in a Factory Mabel bounced through the elongated, rusty corridor, barely able to see a thing.
“Damn it! I told you guys this is a bad idea!” she cried, desperately trying to catch up to the group. Both hands waved forth in the darkness as she stumbled toward the dim light of her friend’s cell phone.
“It’s your fault for being such a chicken!” A more mature girl’s voice groaned.
“Come on! You’re missing all the creepy fun stuff!” Another higher pitched sounding girl added, placing her flashlight to her chin, and wriggling her fingers teasingly. “Maybe this factory is even haunted!”. Mabel was not amused.
“I’m not a chicken, Tori…and get that flashl
Check it out, and if you enjoyed, be sure to let BerryChicka know!
Okay, I think that's all for now. If anyone has any thoughts or questions about any of the various projects I've got going, feel free to sound off in the comments below.